1) School is consuming my life…but actually. That’s why I haven’t been around. I was there from 7 to after 5 today judging science fair projects – lots of fun and a variety of project types, but a long day nonetheless
2) Snow days are beautiful, even (especially?) when teaching. It was my first since junior year of high school, and let me tell you, it was beautiful. Sleeping in, a little lesson planning, cross country skiing, hot chocolate, and dinner with a friend – doesn’t get much better than that!
1) The Olympics start today!! (well actually some events started yesterday, and Opening Ceremonies are tonight…although I do prefer the summer Olympics, I couldn’t be more excited!)
2) Is it true that this is the first year there is a women’s ski jump? That seems strange to me somehow, but I guess you never know.
4) Kid-friendly Olympic ideas…let’s be real, I’ll probably be doing some of these. Loving the pizza idea!
5) Social Media and the Olympics…interesting!
Let the games begin :)