Wow, I’m doing a bad job at keeping up with posting, huh?! Between trying to navigate my new school, get milage in, and oh yeah sleep, there’s been a lot less time in the blogosphere. Once I get back on a routine, I’ll be much better about updates, but for now I’ve just been trying to figure out schedules and how it’s all going to work this semester. So I’ll leave you with five things friday, pinterest style!
Five things from my week:
1) smelling like a campfire all day yesterday, because one student was testing different fuels (coal, wood chips, etc) by burning them in lab for a science fair project
2) missing my praxis exam because the car broke down this morning
3) making banana bread and cookies over the weekend. I’ll admit this whole living without a kitchen has made me stoop pretty low…I am ashamed to say I bought the “just add butter” cookie mix :( don’t worry, redemption is coming
4) the silver lining of the car breakdown? I got my long run in, although it was a 6+6 (6 in the early am, 6 in the pm watching frozen on the tm)
5) people are slowly starting to trickle back to campus – so much fun and so different from the ghost town a few weeks ago
5 Breakfasts/Snacks to make:
Cinnamon Vanilla Chia Pudding (not necessarily breakfast, but I’ll include it!)
and this Fruity Upside Down Cake just looks beautiful
5 Running Quotes to Inspire:
Have a wonderful weekend! Will you be running?