And now for the answers to jmol’s questions from the Leibster Award…sorry for the delay. Life happens.
1) What is the dream place you would love to vacation at?
Hmm that’s a tough one. I’d love to use my Spanish and explore South America a bit. New Zealand/Australia sounds pretty amazing too.
2) What is something you have always wanted to try but have never had the opportunity to?
Take a photography class, run a marathon, learn how to play the guitar.
3) Everyone has an inane talent. What is your silly talent?
I don’t know if you’d call it a talent, but I can’t wink. That’s right, I physically cannot. Did you ever play mafia when you were a kid? You know, when the killer winks at people and they die and the detective has to figure the case out (that sounds like a really sad/wrong game typing it…) I was always terrified I was going to be chosen as the mafia…what was I going to do, blink at them?!
4) Assuming you have a Facebook, what type of person is the main component of your friends list?
Not sure exactly what this question’s getting at, but college/high school friends I’d say. I’m not one of those people with lots of facebook friends that I wouldn’t actually talk to in real life.
5) What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
Fermented shark. My advice to you – don’t do it. I’m usually up to try new things, but this was actually gross.
6) Describe your favorite breakfast.
It changes with the seasons/amount of time I actually have to make breakfast. This summer I was really loving cereal mess bowls with fresh berries/fruits, cashew/nuts, raw oats, vanilla, cinnamon, and a bit of homemade granola sprinkled on top with plain unsweetened almond milk. It was awesome.
7) If you could become any superhero, who would you be?
Not sure…but I’d definitely be able to fly!
8) What is the strangest thing you wanted to be while growing up?
Oh, this one’s easy. I went through a phase when I was really little when I thought the pepper grinder was the coolest thing. Thus my job aspiration was to be one of those people in the restaurant who goes around asking if you want pepper on your food. Yep,
9) What is something your humorously bad at?
Singing. I really wish I could! Instead, I turn the radio up high to drown out my beautiful singing. Good thing my sister and I are on the same page with this one, as we usually sing along to the radio together, at equally “off” pitches.
10) Do you people watch?
Is this even a question?! Oh of course.
Now my question to you all: What’s something on your bucket list?